Every Valentine’s Day, there is great focus on LOVE. There is nothing wrong with love, but as we spend each year celebrating a day of love with chocolates, flowers, diamonds and dinner, we cannot neglect to celebrate the love of God. The Bible says that God is love. As you spend this Valentine’s Day, do not forget to spend some time with God.
In celebration of this day of love, I wanted to share a list of twelve songs about God and His amazing love for us. These twelve songs are in no particular order but they are all favorite songs of mine because they focus on the great love of our Father. If you have any others you would like to share, leave a comment. Have a Happy Valentine’s Day and make a point to share the love of Jesus with someone today!!
1. Newsboys – “Your Love Never Fails”
2. Brandon Heath – “Your Love”
3. JJ Heller – “What Love Really Means”
4. David Crowder Band – “How He Loves”
5. Mark Schultz – “Love Has Come”
6. Group 1 Crew – “His Kind of Love”
7. Chris Tomlin – “Love”
8. Sixteen Cities – “Love is Making a Way”
9. Paul Baloche – “The Same Love”
10. Tenth Avenue North – “Love is Here”
11. For King & Country – “The Proof of Your Love”
12. Hillsong Live – “Our God is Love”